Eberspächer Plugtronic and Titronic
Basic heating, pre-heating, additional heating
All-electric heat from various sources
It’s the planned application that counts. The best solution is often heat from electricity.
Whether power is supplied from the electricity grid or by connection to the vehicle battery, whether OEM or retrofit: You are always on the safe side with Eberspächer.
Plugtronic electric pre-heater
Comfort from the socket outlet
Perfect for operation in garages or parking areas: As an intelligent complete system, the Eberspächer Plugtronic consisting of water heater, air heater, water pump, battery charger and cable system rapidly pre-heats the engine and passenger compartment completely without emissions. In addition to various universal packages consisting of all components, various sets customized and assembled to suit specific applications are also available. A special set comprising a water heater, a water pump and a cable system is available for the Utility & Cargo segment, for example.
Water heater power range: 0.8 to 1.8 kW
Air heater power range: 1.2 to 1.8 kW
Complete system for 230 V AC
The main benefits:
- Simple retrofitting and rapid installation in various positions
- Also ideal for short distances and last mile delivery
- Battery charger compensates for battery discharge due to the water pump or short-distance driving
- Perfectly coordinated modular system
- Ideally temperature controlled cargo compartment or workspace
- The water heater is installed in the engine compartment to save space
- The air heater can be flexibly positioned in the interior
Titronic high-voltage coolant heaters – developed for OEM applications
The ideal heater for electric vehicles
The Eberspächer Titronic coolant heaters permit both high heating comfort and battery conditioning for electric and hybrid vehicles. Depending on how the product is installed in the vehicle, either both or only one application is available. The Titronic can provide comfortable heating and battery conditioning thanks to safe, high-performance PTC technology. The benefit of battery conditioning: The battery’s service life is extended, charging time is decreased and range is increased. All electronic components were developed in house at Eberspächer and are ideally coordinated with each other.
Power range: 5 kW / 350 V DC
The main benefits:
- Heating performance from 0% to 100% in just a few seconds
- Compact design, versatile installation options
- Simple system integration
- Comfortable cargo compartment heating
- Compact design